Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Day at the New School is TOMORROW!!

First Day at Meadow Wood Elementary

Monday, December 12, 2012

Good Morning! Happy First Day in our New School!

We are moved in, getting settled and feeling real cool.


Yesterday is gone...it's over and done...

We are in our new home and ready for fun.


Good Morning! Today’s a fresh new day.

We have new things to see and new places to play.

Today you’ll be seeing all the great new spaces

And I’m thrilled to see wonder, awe and smiles on your faces.

New wood smells, new floors, new tables and desks,

New carpet and windows and all of the rest.

Our art work is hung, done by Eagles of old.

Mrs. Hampton has plans for much more, I am told.

Books on the shelves in their beautiful new home

Are screaming – come read me – come take me home.

As I walk down the halls and look all around

I see iTouches, iPads, netbooks and great sound.

The teachers worked hard to get this all ready

So get yourself going and work hard and steady.

You are all special people and only you can say

“I was there at that fabulous new school on the very first day.”


Be thankful. Feel blessed. Show your gratitude.

Take care of our building with great attitude.


It’s time to get going and get on with our day,

I’m glad you’re all here to share this very special day.

Robye Snyder December 12, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment